Thursday, May 24, 2007

87: I NEED YOU






En esta canción sorprendemos a George en su lado más vulnerable..."I need you" muestra un sabor agridulce. Una desesperación terminal
-Musicólogo Allan Pollack.


Antes de esta canción presentada el la película Help!, George solo había escrito y grabado Don't Bother me. Con I Need You, George empezó a verse como un escritor de música de kilates y no más como el guitarrista de John y Paul.
Hal Erickson en All-Movie Guide dice: "Con I Need You, George rompe la cadena Lennon MacArtney..."

SABIAS QUE...
*I Need You fue la primera canción en la que se usó el pedal "wah-wah?

*Fue escrita para Patty Boyd, de quien George se encontraba separado filmando Help! en Las Bahamas.

*En el sitio Web www.breakupsong.com, I Need You fue votada entre las 250 mejores canciones de amor.
I NEED YOU

You don’t realize how much I need you,
Love you all the time and never leave you,
Please come back to me, I’m lonely as can be.
Said you had a thing or two to tell me,
How was I to know you would upset me.
I didn’t realize as I looked in your eyes, I need you.
You told me, oh yes you told me
You don’t want my lovin’ anymore.
That’s when it hurt me and feeling like this
I just don’t go on anymore.
Please remember how I feel about you,
I could never really live without you,
So, come on back and see
Just what you mean to me
I need you I need you.

No comments: