Wednesday, May 16, 2012

RINGO HA PERDIDO TODAS SUS FOTOS CON LOS BEATLES


May 14, 2012 11:15 AM ET
ringo starr
Ringo Starr takes photos while wearing a bathrobe.
Popperfoto/Getty Images
During the early days of the Beatles, Ringo Starr often traveled with a camera and took photos of of the group behind the scenes, from rehearsing for their history-making appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show to goofing around on the set of their 1965 movie, Help! In countless Beatles photographs, Starr is seen taking his own pictures, the vast majority of which have never been released. Sadly, Starr tells Rolling Stone that's unlikely to change anytime soon.
"I don't know where they are," he says with a sigh. "I wish I did. There's been several moves and things happen."
Starr hopes they might pop up unexpectedly one day, since it's happened before –  about a decade ago, he uncovered a bunch of postcards from his bandmates and published them in the 2004 book, Postcards from the Boys. "I found a box on my shelf and was like, 'What the hell is that?'" Starr recalls. "And it was full of the postcards. At the time we were moving house yet again, and the secretary I had at the time decided to put them all in envelopes and put them in a shoebox. That's how I found out I still had them. So you never know – one day I may find another box with all my photos."
Check back later this week for more from Rolling Stone's new interview with Starr, including his thoughts on releasing the Let It Be movie on DVD, his upcoming summer tour with the All Starr Band and why he's reluctant to perform "Octopus's Garden" live. 


Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ringo-starr-i-lost-my-beatles-photographs-20120514#ixzz1v2pvn385

No comments: